You've decided to take the leap into business ownership, and you're ready to start bringing in more customers and generating more revenue.
But marketing is overwhelming, especially if you're doing it yourself. How do you know what kind of marketing will work best for your niche?
Where do you start?
How can you keep up with all the latest updates and hacks without getting overwhelmed with information overload?
You don't have to be a marketing expert to get the results you want.
You just need to know where to start, how to make sure your message is heard, and how to measure success.
The good news is that there are plenty of online resources that can help you out.
In this article, I'll give you two listicles with some of the best marketing tools for small businesses.
I'll also show you how to use them effectively so that you can start generating more leads and sales from your website today.
5 Steps to Making Millions Through Marketing
1. Create a product or service that people want. You can't make money if there's no demand for your product or service, so take the time to make sure you're offering something that people actually want.
2. Find the right audience for your product or service and make sure they know about it. This step will be easier if you've done your research and know exactly who your target customer is, where they hang out online, and what kind of messaging will resonate with them most effectively.
3. Create a sales funnel that converts leads into customers, and customers into repeat buyers. A great sales funnel will keep people coming back for more! It should also help you identify which leads are most likely to convert into customers so that you can focus on those individuals and remove friction from the conversion process (e.g., by lowering prices).
4. Keep your customers happy by providing excellent customer service and a great product or service! Happy customers will tell their friends about what you have to offer, which means more people come through your door—and more money in your pockets!
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until you have made millions of dollars!
Best Marketing Tools for Small Businesses
1. Social media marketing—Create a Facebook page, Twitter account, Google+ profile and LinkedIn group for your business to establish yourself as an expert in the field and build credibility.
You can also use these tools to share information about your business with prospects and customers! For example, you could post links to blog posts that are relevant to your industry or write about what it’s like running your own business.
2. Email marketing—Create an email list and send out regular newsletters with useful content that your audience will enjoy reading. This is a great way to build relationships with people who are interested in your business. You can also use this tool for promotions like discounts, coupons or sales!
3. Blogging—Start blogging about topics related to your industry so that you can establish yourself as an expert on the subject matter. This helps you to build credibility and trust with your audience, and it also gives you the opportunity to share your expertise with others who may not know about your business or industry.
4. Social media—Use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to interact with people who are interested in what you have to say! You can also use these tools for promotions like discounts, coupons or sales!
5. Infographics—Create fun infographics that will engage people online by providing them with valuable information in an easy-to-understand format.
6. Videos—Create short, fun videos that people can watch on their phones or tablets while they’re waiting in line at the grocery store or sitting at home on a Saturday night. You can also use them as part of your email marketing campaigns to grab people’s attention and get them interested in what you have to say.
7. eBooks—Create free or paid eBooks that people can download, read and share with their friends and family.
8. Podcasts—Record regular podcasts for your website that people can listen to as they’re driving around town or doing chores around the house.
There you have it. Two complete listicles that will help get your small business off the ground and well on its way to making millions (so long as you're consistent). If you want to grow your business, use these tips and make sure you’re doing at least one of them every single day.
Marketing can help you grow your business, but it's important not to get overwhelmed with the details of it.
If you're ready to design your dream business online, I'm ready with you. Click here for a free consult and let's get your millions-a-rollin'.